Elizabeth has many years of experience in musculoskeletal field and is also an Internationally Certified Chiropractor Sports Practitioner. Her passion is resolving pain, be it acute or chronic. Elizabeth’s expertise lies in precise diagnosis of her patients presenting complaints and she offers targeted treatment.
Conditions that Elizabeth treats includes degenerative pain due to osteoarthritis; back and neck pain; shoulder pain; joint pain, and injuries. Elizabeth can also help you with pre and post-operative rehabilitation accompanied with individualised exercise prescription.
Subsequent appointments are 30 minutes long. Treatment is individualised and uses many of the techniques that she has learnt over the years to offer you the best result possible. Elizabeth works with elite athletes and has extensive experience in rehabilitation of post-operative patients. She also encourages maintenance appointments to ensure that you enjoy Absolute Body Health once you are pain free.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Comp.Med) with Distinction, RMIT
- Internationally Certified Chiropractor Sports Practitioner (ICCSP)
- Master Clinical Chiropractic with Distinction, RMIT
- Grad Diploma (Nat/Env Med)
- CAA, SCA, MA
- Advanced Diploma Myotherapy
- Registered Trigenics Practitioner
- Craniosacral therapy
- Visceral Manipulation therapy
- Frequency Specific Microcurent Practitioner
- Registered A.R.T. Practitioner
- Neural manipulation
- Vascular manipulation