Naturopath Bentleigh Melbourne
Samantha is one of Melbourne’s leading Naturopaths in her field of treating hormonal imbalances and enjoys helping people regain their absolute best health.
Naturopathy is the practice of natural medicine that recognises and promotes the body’s innate ability to heal itself and desire to achieve balance. Samantha’s strong belief as a naturopath is to treat the person and not the disease. This is achieved through precise and caring consultations to find the cause of your health concern and not just manage your symptoms. Life style advice, essential nutritional supplementation, homeopathy and individual herbal prescriptions may be included as part of your treatment plan.
What can I expect as a patient?
Every patient is unique, and that is why individualised treatment plans are designed by Samantha for your specific needs. You will be given a step by step plan with easy to follow advice that can be easily adapted to your daily life. It is very important to Samantha that you understand the reason(s) for the cause of your illness so you feel totally informed and in control of your treatment. Once you have left the clinic you are never on your own, Samantha is only a quick phone call or email away to keep you motivated and on track.
Samantha has also done extra study to be able to offer her patients Craniosacral therapy and Viseral manipulation therapy that may be included as part of your treament with her.
Naturopathy is a way of life and Absolute Body Health!
Our Naturopathy Guarantee is to do everything possible to address the underlying cause of your problem or your money back.
Conditions that Samantha Walker ND treat include, but not limited to:
- – Hormonal imbalances (PCOS, Endometriosis, Thyroid Conditions)
- – Infertility (Male & Female)
- – IVF Support
- – Menopause
- – Weight Loss Program
- – Fatigue and Low Energy
- – Anxiety / Stress / Depression
- – Insomnia
- – Digestive Issues (IBS, Heartburn, Constipation)
- – Cardiovascular Health (High Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure)
- – Eczema / Psoriasis / Acne
- – Anti-Aging, non-surgical face lifts and wrinkle treatments
- – Detoxification program
- – Initial consultation (45 mins): $110
- – Follow up consultation (30 mins): $85
- – Short/Acute consultation (15 min): $60
- – Testing consultation: $135
- – Report of findings: $88
Please contact the clinic for more details on consultations with Samantha. We are more than happy to answer any questions you may have.