Elizabeth has many years of experience in musculoskeletal field. Her passion is resolving pain, be it either acute or chronic. Elizabeth’s expertise lies in precise diagnosis of her patients presenting complaints and offers targeted treatment.
Conditions that Elizabeth treats includes but are not limited to; degenerative pain due to osteoarthritis, back and neck pain, shoulder pain, joint pain, as well as injures. Elizabeth can also help you with pre and post-operative rehabilitation accompanied with individualised exercise prescription.
Subsequent appointments are 30 minutes long, one on one. Treatment is individualised and uses many of her techniques that she has learnt over the years to offer you the best result possible. Elizabeth also works with elite athletes and has extensive experience in rehabilitation of post-operative patients. Elizabeth also encourages maintenance appointments to insure Absolute Body Health once you are pain free.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Comp.Med) with Distinction, RMIT
- International Chiropractic Sports Science Diploma (ICSSD)
- Master Clinical Chiropractic with Distinction, RMIT
- Grad Diploma (Nat/Env Med)
- CAA, SCA, IRMA, ACNEM Member
- Advanced Diploma Myotherapy
- Registered Trigenics Practitioner
- Craniosacral therapy
- Visceral Manipulation therapy
- Frequency Specific Microcurent Practitioner
- Certified Metabolic Typing
- Registered A.R.T Practitioner
- Registered Neurogistic Practitioner